Originally posted on goodreads
1. Real name: Allyson Nicole Gottlieb
2. Nickname: Ally (used to be what I went by, now I like Allyson better), Freddy (don’t ask), Alfreddy, Kitty Kat (this one’s personal…)
3. Favorite color(s): aqua and silver
4. Male or female: female
5. Elementary School: Stevens Creek Elementary School
6. Middle School: John F. Kennedy Middle School
7. High School: Monta Vista High School
8. College: don’t know yet! I’m going to be a senior in the fall. My top choices are Brown, Emerson, University of Chicago, and UCSB
9. Hair Color: boring brown
10. Tall or Short: tall
11. Sweats or Jeans: jeans if I’m going out, but sweats if I’m staying in
12. Phone or Camera: camera phone, duh.
13. TV Show: oh God, just one? Gonna have to be multiple: Once Upon a Time, Nikita, Grey’s Anatomy, and Elementary. And there are so many more
14. Orange or Apple: apple
15. Do you have a crush on someone: yes?
16. Eat or Drink: both
17. Piercings: just one in each ear so far. I want to get a second in each ear but I have to wait 😛
18. Pepsi or Coke: neither. Sprite or orange soda
HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplane: yes
20. Been in a relationship: yes
21. Been in a car accident: thankfully no
23. First piercing: ears
24. Best friend(s): I don’t really have just one – all my friends are my “best friend” at some point. But right now it might just be Kassandra, after all the time we’ve spent talking about self-publishing stuff
25. First time you were grounded: never been grounded, suckas!
26. First Crush: OMG, it was the most awkward thing… this guy named Bryce back in 1st grade
27. First word: Momma
29. Last person you talked to: Anu
30. Last person you texted: my dad
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Anu!
32. Last food you ate: pizza
33. Last movie you watched: finally saw The Great Gatsby!
34. Last song you listened to: “We Are Broken” by Paramore
35. Last thing you bought: dinner and movie ticket
36. Last person you hugged: Anu
37. Food: cheesecake. Pizza if we’re talking “real food”
38. Drink: white chocolate mocha (really any kind of sweet flavored coffee drink)
39. Bottoms: yoga pants
40. Flowers: roses
41. Animal: cat
43. Movie: all the Harry Potters, Star Trek Into Darkness, Iron Man trilogy, Dark Knight trilogy, The Devil Wears Prada… I should probably stop now, shouldn’t I? 😉
44. Subject: English and choir
HAVE YOU EVER:
(Put an X in the brackets if yes)
45. [x]Fallen in love with someone.
46. [x]Celebrated Halloween.
47. had your heart broken
48. [x]Went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone.
49. [x]Had someone like you
51.  Got pregnant.
52.  Had an abortion.
53. [x]did something I regret.
54. [x]broke a promise.
55. [x]hid a secret.
56. [x]pretended to be happy.
57. [x] met someone who changed your life
58.  pretended to be sick.
59. [x]left the country.
60. [x]tried something you normally wouldn’t try and liked it.
61. [x]cried over the silliest thing.
62. [x] ran a mile…
63.  went to a beach with your friend.
64. [x] got into an argument with your friends.
65. [x]disliked someone.
66. [x] stayed single for 2 years since the first time you had a boyfriend/girlfriend (sigh… story of my life)
67. Eating: Hershey’s Kisses
68. Drinking: water
69. Listening: The Civil Wars
70. Sitting/Laying: sitting (kind of slouching)
71. Plans for weekend: not sure… Gotta plan something, I think, since this is gonna be a big weekend 🙂
72. Waiting for: a certain person to contact me…
73. Kids: two
74. Want to get married: of course
76. Lips or eyes: eyes
77. Shorter or Taller: taller (ideally taller than me! But that’s hard to come by)
78. Romantic or spontaneous: romantic
81. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
82. Looks or personality: both (though if the looks aren’t horrendous, I can overlook some things for a good personality)
HAVE YOU EVER Part 2:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: no, though I have broken a couple contacts while they were still in my eye… *shudders* that is the true definition of pain. Ooh, do sunglasses count? I’ve lost those
84. Snuck out of a house: nope. I’m a good girl.
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: no
86. Killed somebody: fictional characters only! In the fictional world you might as well call me 007 (licensed to kill 😉
87. Broken someones heart?: I don’t think so…
88. Had sex: since when is this your business??
89. Cried when someone died: yes – fictional characters and real people
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
90. Yourself: starting to now
91. Miracles: yes
92. Love at first sight: maybe?
93. Heaven: absolutely
94. Santa Claus: I’m Jewish, so I’d have to go with no
95. Aliens: not sure
96. Ghosts: I want to
97. Is there one person you really want to be with right now?: yes
98. Do you know who your real friends are? Definitely
99. Do you believe in God: I think so
100. Post as: 100 Truths.