Today we’re interviewing Sara Nelson of Sara’s Love for Books!
1. Tell us a little about yourself!
Hi!! My name is Sara and I’m a stay at home mom at the moment. So I have a lot of time to read, and get to know all different kinds of Authors, book readers/reviewers!
2. What inspired you/caused you to start your book blog?
I would have to say my sister. I was posting on my personal page at first, and she called me up one day saying “How come you don’t post any pictures of the girls anymore?” LOL so I decided to make my own page and see how it goes from there.
3. What is your favorite part of running one?
Well my page is kind of new, so I would just have to say that I enjoy posting the Free books 🙂 Who doesn’t like free books?
4. What’s your favorite place and time to read? At home in bed at 2am? Out and about at a coffee shop?
I take my Kindle with me everywhere! So any where I have the time.
5. Favorite book of all time?
That is a hard question. I could not name just one book of all time LOL.
6. Do you prefer a bunch of quick, sweet stand-alone reads or a long drawn out series of epic proportions?
I like both kinds. It just depends on the story.
7. Last book you read and how did you rate it?
I just finished TORCH by Cambria Hebert. And if I could have I would have rated it a 10! It is a really good read.
8. Aside from reading, what else do you do with your time? Or, like us, do things book-related pretty much sum up your life?
I’m usually always with my family. My husband and 2 daughters, and we spend a lot of time out playing around down at the creek somewhere.
9. If you could meet any author, who would it be?
That is another hard question…..hmm…Tara Brown! I just love her and all her books.
10. When we say favorite book cover, what’s the first one to come to mind – since we know there probably can’t be just one?
Playing Patience by Tabatha Vargo
11. What was the series in childhood that got you hooked on reading?
The Goosebumps Series
12. Do you always read several books at once, or just stick to one at a time?
I like to read just one at a time….but sometimes I have to read a couple at a time, to get them done in time 🙂